Open Day - Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Before deciding where and what to study, it is important that you find out as much as you can about the place and the course you are interested in. At our Open Day, we'll have everything you need to know about our BA (Hons) and Postgraduate offering.
Our Open Days are a chance for you to explore the city as well as Arts University Plymouth, and to get a feel of what life’s like at an independent art university in Britain's Ocean City. During your visit you will have the opportunity to tour our campus, visit the local student accommodation halls, speak with our academics and even hop on a bus and have a tour of the city.
We are here to give you an idea of what life is like as a student at Arts University Plymouth and answer any questions you may have.
Travelling a long way to visit us for an Open Day? You can claim up to £80 to help cover your travel, click here to read more.
Plymouth College of Art, which was founded in 1856, has been granted full university status and formally recognised with the new title of Arts University Plymouth, following approval by the Privy Council. This makes us the City of Plymouth’s first specialist arts university. Read more here.
- BA (Hons) Animation & Games
- BA (Hons) Costume Production
- BA (Hons) Creative Technologies
- BA (Hons) Commercial Photography
- BA (Hons) Craft & Material Practices
- BA (Hons) Fashion Communication
- BA (Hons) Fashion Design
- BA (Hons) Fine Art
- BA (Hons) Film & Screen Arts
- BA (Hons) Film Studies (Launching Sept 2023)
- BA (Hons) Graphic Communication
- BA (Hons) Interior Design & Styling
- BA (Hons) Illustration
- BA (Hons) Museum Studies (launching Sept 2023)
- BA (Hons) Painting, Drawing & Printmaking
- BA (Hons) Photography
- BA (Hons) Sound Arts (launching Sept 2023)
- BA (Hons) Textile Design
- MA Ceramics
- MA Creative Education
- MA Craft & Material Practices
- MA Drawing
- MA Fine Art
- Master of Fine Art (MFA)
- MA Glass
- MA Illustration
- MA Jewellery
- MA Painting
- MA Photography
- MA Printmaking
- MA by Research
- MA Textile Design
- MA Visual Communication
Can't make this Open Day? We have more Open Dates coming up throughout the year.
- Saturday 26th November '22
- Wednesday 7th December (online) '22
- Saturday 14th January '23
- Saturday 11th March '23
If you have any questions regarding our Open Days please email firstname.lastname@example.org.