45246124635 7c7bdca074 k


How to report your absence if you are a staff member, student or parent and carer of someone based at Arts University Plymouth.

<p>If you are a registered student<strong> reporting an absence</strong>, please complete the Report Absence option in <a href="https://mytimetable.plymouthart.ac.uk/">MyTimetable</a>.<br /></p>
<p><strong>Staff must contact your Line Manager and call the HR absence line</strong> (<strong>01752 203420</strong> or freephone <strong>0800 9530100</strong>). If there is nobody available, please leave a message.<br /></p>