WNC Wall
Your Country


Arts University Plymouth (AUP) offers foundation courses, three year undergraduate BA(Hons) and one year MA courses in a range of creative subjects.

<p dir="ltr">You can apply for undergraduate courses online via UCAS and in some cases we will accept direct undergraduate applications. </p> <p dir="ltr">For MA courses, you can apply directly to AUP, please contact the international office for more information. </p> <p dir="ltr">After you have applied for your chosen programme you will be asked to submit a digital portfolio of creative work. We will supply you with step by step guidance throughout the process.<br /></p>
<p dir="ltr">Following the UK’s exit from the European Union (Brexit), ordinary residents of the European Union are no longer eligible for domestic fees, unless they meet one of the requirements set out on the <a href="https://www.ukcisa.org.uk/Information--Advice/Fees-and-Money/England-HE-fee-status#layer-6082">UK Council for International Student Affairs website</a>.<br /></p>
<p dir="ltr">For entry from countries in Europe, please get in contact with our international team: <a href="mailto:international@aup.ac.uk">international@aup.ac.uk</a> who will be able to advise you on the entry requirements. </p> <p>If you’re interested in studying a semester abroad at Arts University Plymouth, please contact: <a href="mailto:auperasmus@aup.ac.uk">auperasmus@aup.ac.uk</a> for more information.</p>
<p dir="ltr">Depending on the qualification you have studied, you may not be required to complete an English language test.</p> <p dir="ltr">Please get in contact to find out more, <a href="mailto:international@aup.ac.uk">international@aup.ac.uk</a> <br /></p>