Fees, Finance & Funding
Tuition Fees are payable in full prior to the start of the course or programme. If you are a Tier 4 student then the fees will need to be paid prior to the issuing of your CAS.
Fees for EU and international students beginning their studies in 2022/23 are £15,800 per year to study an undergraduate degree (full time only), and either £15,800 per year (full time, 1 year) or £8,400 per year (part time, 2 years) to study a postgraduate degree. (Fees for 2021/22 are detailed below.)
We pride ourselves in being committed to offering students accessible and affordable quality programmes. Please note, fees are correct at the time of publication and may be subject to change.
*Excluding costs for international students who need a pre-sessional English course and ongoing in-year English language support.
£11,500 per year (two year course)
£11,500 per year (ten month course)
£15,800 per year (full time 3 year course - four years for Extended BA)
£15,800 per year (full time, 1 year course)
£8,400 per year (part time, 2 year course)
£10,530 per year (full time, 1 year course)
You will be supported by our admissions team throughout the application process and the following methods can be used to pay your fees:
- Bank Transfer/Standing Order
- Please ensure that you include both your student reference and your name on bank transfers to ensure that the funds can be allocated to the correct account.
- Arts University Plymouth's Bank details are:
Barclays Bank plc, Cornwall Street, Plymouth
Sort code: 20-68-36 Account number: 40712450
GB02 BARC 2068 3640 7124 50
- Cheque or Bankers Draft
- Please ensure that cheques/Drafts are made payable to Arts University Plymouth
- Write your student reference number and name on the reverse of the cheque
- Post the cheque to Finance Office, Arts University Plymouth, Tavistock Place, Plymouth PL4 8AT
- Over the telephone
- Payment by Debit/credit card (Visa or Mastercard only) can be taken over the telephone.
- Call +441752 203434. You will need your student reference number to hand.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to accept payments by instalment.
There are two rates of fee: one is for students who are ordinarily resident in the United Kingdom and who meet the necessary criteria, and one is for students who are ordinarily resident in overseas countries and/or do not meet the necessary immigration criteria. All applications will be fee assessed and you will be contacted if any further information is required to establish your fee status.
Living costs vary depending on individual circumstances and lifestyle. We would recommend that a single student should budget around £7200 for one academic year to cover costs including rent, utilities, food, clothes, books, travel, and personal expenses for socialising and entertainment.
We are pleased to offer scholarships for international students to support their creative journey with us, subject to eligibility and availability. For further information and application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that only international offer holders are eligible for the scholarship.
Books and course materials will vary between each study programme and subject area, and there will be an additional charge to consider. Full details will be made available to you at your interview.