Health & Wellbeing
Mentoring, student counselling, health services, referrals and wellbeing workshops
The university offers a variety of free in-house services during your studies through the Student Support team, including mentoring, student counselling, health services and referrals and wellbeing workshops.
Appointments with the Student Support Counsellors are professional and confidential and you can get support for a range of issues such as
- Anxiety and depression
- Issues that affect your academic work
- Issues at home such as those relating to relationships
- Eating problems
- Being bullied or harassed
For more information, contact email@example.com
If you are a current student, you can access a range of services online through the Student Counselling site, the Wellbeing site and the Student Support site by clicking on the links below. These sites will help you to book a session with a counsellor, find information and tips on improving mental health and wellbeing, as well as where to go for specific support and help on a wide range of subjects, from bereavement to LGBTQ+ support.
- Student Counselling homepage - includes information about the kind of support you can access at Arts University Plymouth, as well as a link to book a session with a counsellor.
- Wellbeing homepage - improving mental health and wellbeing, and advice on the range of services and support you can access through the Student Support team
- Student Support homepage - information about everything from registering with a local GP, to finance and wellbeing.
Please note that the above sites and services are only available for current, enrolled students to access.