Clearing 2022 is closed.
Clearing 2022 is now closed.
Applications are open for courses beginning in January 2023 and September 2023.
From fashion, film and fine art to graphic design, illustration, and animation — the world needs creatives now more than ever.
Clearing is the process universities and colleges follow to match vacant spaces on their study programmes to people seeking a place.
From July to October, you can apply for one of our courses using Clearing if you’re not already holding an offer from a university or college, and the course still has vacant places.
Clearing for 2023 will open on 5 July 2023.
Clearing presents an opportunity for applicants who have missed their offer conditions, declined all offers or had a last-minute change of heart about the university or course they want to study. Clearing is open to many people, including students receiving results this summer, late applicants, and mature learners.
You are eligible to apply through Clearing if:
- you’re applying after 30 June (If UCAS received your application after this date, they will not have sent it to any universities and colleges)
- you didn’t receive any offers (or you’ve chosen not to accept any by the due date)
- you didn’t meet the conditions of your offers (e.g you have not met a grade)
- you've paid the multiple-choice application fee of £26
- you’ve declined your firm place using the ‘decline my place’ button in UCAS Track
Choose your Course
If you have any questions about your application or about starting a little later with us, don’t hesitate to contact our friendly Admissions team.
You can also start a live chat with our current students below and find out why they chose to study at Arts University Plymouth. Ask questions about course content, industry experience, student life, finding accommodation, the local area and their top tips for settling into your first year of studies.
Deadline for applications for 2023 study to be received.
UCAS Extra opens
Pre-Registration for Clearing at Arts University Plymouth opens
UCAS officially open Clearing